ToS For Commission Work
Updated as of 11-04-17
** PLEASE READ before commissioning me! **
These ToS cover personal commission work, NOT commercial work.
(If you have a request for commercial work, contact me! As prices/ToS differ from project to project.) :)
- Payments are made with PayPal (USD).
- The prices displayed are base prices; they are subject to change due to complexity or size of the piece. I will ALWAYS tell you ahead of time if the price will change. (Ex. intricately detailed clothing, multiple props.)
- Client will have the opportunity to make alterations of their commission in the sketch stage.
- Artist reserves the right to drop a commission at any time for personal reasons; a refund will be given accordingly.
- Artist reserves the right to cancel a commission if the Client is excessively/continuously rude, inappropriate, and/or demanding. No refund will be issued and they will be blacklisted.
- Artist will give commission updates as necessary- Client may also check in for updates/reminders.
- Artist WILL NOT do a piece that depicts illegal activities, sexually explicit material, explicit violence, or hateful imagery. If your subject is questionable, please ask first.
- Artist reserves the right to decline a commission for any reason.
- Commissions are done in order of who has paid first- please be patient.
- Unless otherwise negotiated, Artist maintains all rights to the artwork.
- Client maintains all rights to their characters.
- Client may use artwork for non-commercial, non-promotional uses.
- Client cannot alter the artwork itself.
- Client cannot resell or use the artwork in any commercial projects.
- Client will not claim the artwork as their own and/or remove the Artist’s signature/watermark.
- Artist can display commissioned work on any personal website or gallery and use it for promotional purposes.
- Please do not complain to me that you are poor. So am I.
- Please do not complain my prices are too high.
- Please do not say "____'s prices are lower and they're better!"
- Do not ask for free art.
What Will I Do? (A general overview)
- Basically anything but I specialize in:
- Anthro/furry/whatever you want to call it
What Won’t I Do?
- Elaborate backgrounds
This all looks intimidating but I am a very chill person, and I'm just covering any questions and issues!
* This is a very general ToS. If you have questions, concerns, inquiries, shoot me a message and I'll be happy to help! :D